Ryan Molloy is an award-winning British singer, songwriter, and actor. Over the past 14 years, Ryan has recorded and released several albums, starred in London’s West End and Broadway and in 2016, wrote the songs for an original musical production.
Ryan’s versatility as a singer-songwriter is reflected in his music. His chameleon-like voice and incredible vocal range allow him to effortlessly cross multiple genres including pop, blues, country, ballads and rock. Ryan’s lyrics depict different challenges many of us must face in our lives and hopes to bring a positive message through the dark world of truth.
Despite the demanding schedule required of a leading man in theatrical productions, Ryan continued to pursue his music career ~ performing throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and NYC. Ryan has released the following albums:
- Human in 2008
- Ryan Sings Frankie in 2009
- Turn on the Night in 2014
- Turn on the Night Japan release
- Ryan Sings Frankie Japan release
- Jetson Molloy and the Intergalactic Kittens Spring 2018
- Starred in over 5000 performances (2008-2014) as Frankie Valli in the award winning musical, Jersey Boys UK. Then reprised the role on Broadway in the summer/fall of 2014.
- Worked with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Sting, The Pussycat Dolls, Dave Stewart, Gary Kemp and Barbra Streisand.
- Lead vocalist and front-man replacing Holly Johnson with Frankie Goes to Hollywood.
- Debuted in London’s West End in Boy George musical, Taboo, in role of Steve Strange to critical acclaim.
- Played transvestite, Tremont, in Jerry Springer:The Opera, won an Olivier Award.
- In June 2013 accompanied Barbra Streisand in her Back to Brooklyn tour at the O2 in London.
- Songwriter for 19 Management.
“Ryan, I thought, was the most incredible Frankie of all that I’ve seen.”
Frankie Valli on Ryan’s portrayal of him in Jersey Boys UK
You can discover more about Ryan’s acting career at www.ryanmolloy.com .